Tuesday, April 5, 2011

First time on TV

WTH?

im on tv dammit!! hahaha
well, its not like the spot light is on me but who cares. as long as im on TV!
YEAH~

for those who're still clueless,
on 5th of April 2011(today),
at 9am-10am, ive participated in an interview in RadioAktif KLfm show.
i am one of the participants and my part is to get my ass kicked by a girl (demo)
thats....not a really good way to say it right?
hahaha

anyways, the program turns out disasterous thanx to my hyperactiveness.
(ur 21 man, grow up)
ehem...well, if u missed it, u can watch it again tonight at 9pm astro channel 180.
then give me ur opinion wether its a disaster or its a good show.

Thanx for klfm especially bro reamy for inviting MyAikido Dojo and me for the exciting session.
Thanx for the deejays for being soo friendly and easy to talk to. hey, they're really cool. u should add them in facebook.
>DJ ninie
>Dj sonic

and the two other guest, amy n shadida. thanx guys(especially amy for the dance session. i kid. hahaha) n nice to meet ya!

I hope i can be on some other tv shows again.
owh, before i forgot, i've juz started a new company. Its name is Gamma Resources.
for now, our service is to make nmaintain websites.
when I finished editing n configuring our main website, i'll giv u guys da url k?
NICE~

Alright thats all for now. See ya next time. till then, keep on trollin~

No comments:

Post a Comment