Thursday, June 3, 2010

Long Time

Yup. A new post after a really long break.
I got my hands full with da assignments n stuff.
so, I'll juz summerize my posts k.
n i'll upload some photos later on.

Post 1:
-Genting trip with teacher-to-be's. haha.
they're nice bunch of people.
i look forward in meeting them again.
=)

Post 2:
-karaoke with jesmond n jas.
they sound like siblings rite?
the fact is, they're NOT siblings.
unfortunately i dun have the photos for this one.
anyway, me n jas successfully made jesmond a karaoke addict.
hahahaha.

Post 3:
-My one day trip to kuching on 24th May.
Man that trip was historic I tell ya!
By distance, this is the longest one-day trip i've ever done!!
and theres more> I unexpectedly met Nadiah there.
like seriously..i am shocked. she is one of my friends in highschool.
i thought only abu and kery are the only Terendakians there. =P
better yet, she is in UNIMAS, the U my sister gonna enroll.
well, nadiah is there to be one of the ushers.
to kill my time there, i helped them with their job in ushering.
wait...is my usage of 'usher' as 'penyambut tetamu' is correct?
nah...who cares. =P

ps: echah u meanie!! y cant i contact u at times like dis?? cis2.
de 3 num tp xtopup. abis kat mkn jek.
hahahaha.


Post 4:
-Final exam is juz around the corner.
gotta study...wuwuw....

No comments:

Post a Comment